Advice and opinions please :)

KLeanne

Hello All, I applied for my PR on 21st Jul,17, and I came over to Australia with my partner and our daughter in September for a visit on a visitor visa. I have heard nothing as yet in terms of my Par visa but have seen a request form to complete my medical on my immi account. Should I get it done or will they contact me to get it done? Also, I applied offshore, so does that mean I need to get my medical done offshore, i.e.not in Australia? I have booked flights for 10 February next year to come back to England and wait out the rest of my time in the UK, but my partner wants me to stay until June, however i think it would look better if I went in Feb, and have only spent 6 months on the visitor visa and I wouldn't have the issue of leaving and entering the country again, as the last time I did that I got asked to explain my intentions at the airport,I was told I was doing it fine, but I don't want to get questioned again or risk anything for the sake of a few extra months. Sorry it's long winded, any advice?