PARTNER VISA 309 waiting

ASAS

Hi guys, 

General question. Its been a year and 2 months since our partner visa application and we still havent received any response. Also, the city which I live in has been given letters advising about the security situation in the city by commissions. Would it be appropriate to send this to the embassy to illustrate the security issues in my city or not bother at all?thanks 

Hi I also apply  309 visa  the case officer ask for sponsor Indian pcc but the sponsor is Australian citizen .she had apply pcc in Indian embassy at sydeny  .the case officer give me time to submit pcc within 14days but we can't got pcc in 14 days and ask for more time then case officer give us 28 days time but the pcc not ready  and again we mail to case officer for extension but case office give now 3days time to update the status  ,what's happen now we are worry  because we can not got pcc from vfs syden  it is under process  ,we need more time  .is somebody help me about this thanks

Hi I also apply  309 visa  the case officer ask for sponsor Indian pcc but the sponsor is Australian citizen .she had apply pcc in Indian embassy at sydeny  .the case officer give me time to submit pcc within 14days but we can't got pcc in 14 days and ask for more time then case officer give us 28 days time but the pcc not ready  and again we mail to case officer for extension but case office give now 3days time to update the status  ,what's happen now we are worry  because we can not got pcc from vfs syden  it is under process  ,we need more time  .is somebody help me about this thanks

Bro I think you should send acknowledgment later of pcc to your case officer and request them that it’s not in your hand . Hopefully they understand. And could please share your timeline of application

Archived