190 visa Application getting Assessed

Hi guys, wondering if anyone knows how long the application takes to get assessed, I had an email on 6th June to submit future documenys(form 80 and police checks) updated Immi account with information provided button and I'm still waiting for a reply or decision? Anyone else in this position many thanks [emoji30]

Sent from my SM-G950F using PomsinOz mobile app

• Like 1

We submitted 190 application end Feb and all other information including police check and medicals sent by mid March. Not heard anything yet and noticed the process times on their website have increased from 4 months to 7 months.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1

We submitted 190 application end Feb and all other information including police check and medicals sent by mid March. Not heard anything yet and noticed the process times on their website have increased from 4 months to 7 months.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Any

Hi guys, wondering if anyone knows how long the application takes to get assessed, I had an email on 6th June to submit future documenys(form 80 and police checks) updated Immi account with information provided button and I'm still waiting for a reply or decision? Anyone else in this position many thanks [emoji30]

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2017 at 22:55, Jmreevo said:

Any ideas on how long the wait is? My status says assessing ??

All depends upon CO, and it vary case by case. Seems like it's gonna take handful amount of time to get grant. Not sure if the same processing time is applicable for the applicant who is already onshore whilst applying for PR. Any idea?