Recommendations for a 2 week visa activation holiday

klr81

Hello,

We are crossing everything that we have our 189 visa granted in the next couple of months. Just waiting to upload pccs when they arrive which should be any day now. If all goes to plan we hope to come and activate the visa in August. We will be coming from Singapore so not so bad of a journey as from the UK. Realistically we can only do 2 weeks and we aren't planning on house hunting etc as we will probably not make the final move for another year. We really just want to make it a lovely experience for our 5 year old daughter. Therefore I am looking for a realistic 2 week itinerary that will include some beach, wildlife parks/centres, maybe some national park and a few days in Brisbane.

Is this do-able in 2 weeks?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Not long now. Ok it really depends on what you want to see as 2 weeks could be spent in just one area. I would probably just stay on the gold or Sunshine Coast and take day trips. Obviously you have all the theme parks, Australia Zoo, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Oreillys is nice although I wasn't keen on the drive up, Fraser Island, Tangalooma dolphin feeding, Noosa, etc etc. I love inland Queensland but I don't think you will have much time for that.

Archived