Visa application process

ellefleming

Hi Everyone, I’m currently doing a research project for my masters, looking at the immigration process and how to make it easier and more efficient for people migrating to Australia. Would you mind filling out this short survey below, or email your answers to eleanor.g.fleming@student.uts.edu.au?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you are currently, or have completed your own process:

1. What type of visa did you apply for?
  2. How long did you take to complete the application process (i.e. From the start to when you submitted to immi)

3. Did you need help with any of the process, if so where did you get help?

4. Why didn't you go through a migration agent?

5. If you were to complete the process again, would you do it yourself and why?

Lastly, if you could send me a 10-15 second video or voice recording stating your feedback on the current process? Be it good or bad, and why.

If you are currently or have applied through a Migration Agent:

1. What type of visa did you apply for?
  2. How long did you take to complete the application process (i.e. 3. From the start to submitting to immi)?
  3. How did you find your agent?
  4. Why did you choose to go through an agent?
  5. If you were to complete the process again, would you do it yourself and why?

Lastly, if you could send me a 10-15 second video or voice recording stating your feedback on the current process? Be it good or bad, and why.

Thanks again!! Cheers

1. What type of visa did you apply for? 189 permanent resident
  2. How long did you take to complete the application process (i.e. From the start to when you submitted to immi) 4 months waiting on skills assessment and then 5 weeks from day of EOI
  3. Did you need help with any of the process, if so where did you get help? Needed some information, got info from forums and a free consultation with an agent
  4. Why didn't you go through a migration agent? Cost and seemed easy enough to do alone
  5. If you were to complete the process again, would you do it yourself and why - yes, I had no problems doing it alone

1. What type of visa did you apply for? 189 permanent resident

2. How long did you take to complete the application process (i.e. From the start to when you submitted to immi) 4 months waiting on skills assessment and then 5 weeks from day of EOI

3. Did you need help with any of the process, if so where did you get help? Needed some information, got info from forums and a free consultation with an agent

4. Why didn't you go through a migration agent? Cost and seemed easy enough to do alone

5. If you were to complete the process again, would you do it yourself and why - yes, I had no problems doing it alone

Thanks Launa! This is great :)