I'm looking for a patio /alfresco builder

colettemg123

I had a patio replaced last year so certainly can. The fellow Scott ,came by me through way of recommendation so only fair to pass his details to another person. I was pleased with both price and end product. Please bare with me and I'll give you his details later through a PM. I'll need to check out the correct info first, but must go out shortly so will do so on return.

I did a lot of research on the matter and had about eight quotes. In my case it definitely proved to go with a recommendation. On other fronts have had some very 'sketchy' work performed while having renovations done.

Will get back to you.

I had a patio replaced last year so certainly can. The fellow Scott ,came by me through way of recommendation so only fair to pass his details to another person. I was pleased with both price and end product. Please bare with me and I'll give you his details later through a PM. I'll need to check out the correct info first, but must go out shortly so will do so on return.

I did a lot of research on the matter and had about eight quotes. In my case it definitely proved to go with a recommendation. On other fronts have had some very 'sketchy' work performed while having renovations done.

Will get back to you.

greatly appreciated thank you

I haven't had time to trawl my e mails to find your man's address but shall do so tomorrow and send it on to you. As I mentioned I'll do it through personal mail. I hope it is of help.

No idea why but tried to PM you address but don't seem to be able to connect. Hopefully I'm able to give it here. Name Scott Curtis. patiowest@bigpond.com

Hope you have success there. No idea if on holiday at the moment. Proved the best in our situation. Good luck.

Archived