EOI

Guest Woolich85

Guest Woolich85

Good evening all!

I've just had a positive skills assessment for Electronic Equipment Trades Worker (342313) from VETASSESS.

I also have Superior score in my PTE Exam.

I am 31.

I am trying to complete the EOI, however it is saying I only have 50 points? I know I've got 30 for age and 20 for English, so it appears my skills assessment isn't counting for anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Would this need to go in the education section, or am I not getting the points as I have not entered any employment?

I was under the impression that my points are the following:

English: 20

Plus: 10 points for any other qualification or award which is recognised as suitable for your nominated occupation in your skills assessment by the relevant assessing authority.

After the pain of the skills assessment, I thought it would be plain sailing from here but it appears not, please help!!

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

Guest Woolich85

Hi George!

Thanks for the quick reply!

I don't have a qualification previous. All my experience is on the job training. Under qualifications, it asks for start and end dates.

Thanks

Guest Woolich85

Hi George,

I guess it's best to wait for the skills assessment before I submit the EOI? I know it's successful as it states that on the login to Vetassess, however I have no idea what they have awarded me, and from what dates...

Would I need either a previous qualification (apart from a suitable skills assessment) or skilled employment as well as suitable skills assessment?

Again, the education is asking for from and to dates... I wouldn't have these as it's just from my skills assessment.

Thanks again

Jamie

Guest Woolich85

Good shout, Richard. I'll do that, it's taken 5 months for the assessment so getting a little eager!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Archived