Flights to Oz

Guest nicnak

Have just discovered this website and am thrilled! Hopefully I'll be able to get all my answers in one place! We are planning to relocate through my husband's employers anytime from April 2006. :?: Can anyone tell me the times it takes to fly to the various states in Oz? We are going to either South Australia or Victoria.

Have just discovered this website and am thrilled! Hopefully I'll be able to get all my answers in one place! We are planning to relocate through my husband's employers anytime from April 2006. :?: Can anyone tell me the times it takes to fly to the various states in Oz? We are going to either South Australia or Victoria.

Hi nicnak, welcome to the forum,

We are going via Singapore

Manchester-Singapore 13 hours

Singapore-Adelaide 6 hours

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the population is tiny outside of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Cairns. They cant support direct international airports.

You will likely have to use these places as hubs to get to anywhere else.

Event the Capital Canberra hasnt got an international airport ( I think thats very funny )

:)

Remember the population is tiny outside of Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Cairns. They cant support direct international airports.

You will likely have to use these places as hubs to get to anywhere else.

Event the Capital Canberra hasnt got an international airport ( I think thats very funny )

:)

Canberra does have an International Airport. International Airlines just choose not to use it, as the demand isn't there. The demand is mainly there for only domestic flights, therefore it is used for only that purpose.

• 6 months later...
Guest jonathan

whats the point in getting these international airlines such as BA,qantas,

cathay pacific,JAL,singpore,malaysia,china airlines,korean and united ,american to canberra, when they can go to sydney kingsford!!!!!

might as well make sydney capital!!!

Archived