Plz help visa 187 PR

biriboy

[h=2]Plz help visa 187 Pr[/h]

Hi There!

I got visa 187 Pr last month and still working with sponors for 2 year. Recently, the employer got trouble with FairWork that under paid to all staff ( including me and my wife that we worked overtime for employer when I am holding visa 457 until now ) . So If the FairWork find out this problem, Have my Pr got problem with Immigration that my employer bulling me for a long time.

I will still holding Pr or will be cancel ????

Thanks for help

Your visa will not be cancelled just because you have been 'bullied' (which ever term you use), by your employer who'd sponsored you for a visa.

But I won't be surprised if there a lot of incorrect answers, or informations were given on your application for the visa which is the ground for visa cancellation.

Plz help visa 187 Pr

Hi There!

I got visa 187 Pr last month and still working with sponors for 2 year. Recently, the employer got trouble with FairWork that under paid to all staff ( including me and my wife that we worked overtime for employer when I am holding visa 457 until now ) . So If the FairWork find out this problem, Have my Pr got problem with Immigration that my employer bulling me for a long time.

I will still holding Pr or will be cancel ????

Thanks for help