457 visa application submitted - quick question

brenski9

Hi there. I submitted my visa application today and entered the Nomination Application ID given to me by my sponsor (I have been approved). When I had finished, submitted and paid the completed form was blank where the Nomination Application ID was supposed to be. Is that normal? I realise the visa needs to be attached to a nomination and not if it isn't it will be rejected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean that when you print out the copy of your visa application there is nothing at all under the section that identifies the nomination to which your visa is linked? Normally you can't lodge a visa application without inputting a nomination that the system recognises.

I am not sure where you are based but I'd give the Europe Service Centre a call to double check on this:

http://uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/IMMI_contact.html

Do you mean that when you print out the copy of your visa application there is nothing at all under the section that identifies the nomination to which your visa is linked? Normally you can't lodge a visa application without inputting a nomination that the system recognises.

I am not sure where you are based but I'd give the Europe Service Centre a call to double check on this:

http://uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/IMMI_contact.html

Yes that is right. It is just blank. Thanks for the contact. I will call them tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk