Leaving

Guest Rbecca

I finish work in four weeks. My head (teacher!) is seriously peeved that I am leaving at Christmas and not hanging on until the summer even though they have got an excellent replacement. After all these years, she is determined that my last half term is as difficult as possible. It's a real pity that the last memories of school (I have been there 17 years - longer than her!) will be tinged by the old bat's nastiness. I can't make a fuss because I need the reference and her demands are all carefully made out of concern for the following teacher and continuity... blah! blah! blah!

What I wouldn't give to tell her what I really think - maybe if I get tipsy (bladdered on a sniff of wine - worlds cheapest drunk) at the end of term 'do' I can plead diminished capacity and let rip!

Rebecca

I finish work in four weeks. My head (teacher!) is seriously peeved that I am leaving at Christmas and not hanging on until the summer even though they have got an excellent replacement. After all these years, she is determined that my last half term is as difficult as possible. It's a real pity that the last memories of school (I have been there 17 years - longer than her!) will be tinged by the old bat's nastiness. I can't make a fuss because I need the reference and her demands are all carefully made out of concern for the following teacher and continuity... blah! blah! blah!

What I wouldn't give to tell her what I really think - maybe if I get tipsy (bladdered on a sniff of wine - worlds cheapest drunk) at the end of term 'do' I can plead diminished capacity and let rip!

Rebecca

Get the reference and then let RIP..Lol x

I thought all the 'iron rod' headmistresses had all gone.

I'd get the reference and then tell her exactly what you think, then get tiddly.... or not :lol:

Koala

Archived