Crb and health check

Melli

hello, im after a piece of information regarding my health check and crb checks,

ive had my EOI accepted and have filled in the application for my visa( carpenter from the uk, 189 visa, 30 years old with wife 31 ) at the moment I don't have any crb checks or medical as it hasn't asked me for any as far or told me where to get it from. Will my application be rejected, but still charged, if I send it off? Or will they just ask me to provide this later on when my application is being processed?? If this is the case where do I need to get them from and roughly how much should they cost?

This would be a great help if you/anybody could give me some info.

You do not need to worry about the police checks or the medicals until they are requested by the Department. This normally happens within about 2 months of your visa application being submitted, once an actual live person (case officer) has looked over your application and all of the documents you have attached. All the instructions about how and when to apply (for the medicals and the police checks) will be emailed over to you by the Department. There is no need to stress.