advice on medical evidence required for past medical history

echidna234

Hello

I'm new to the forum and am looking for a bit of advice on how to best prepare evidence for a forthcoming PR health check (ENS 186). I had inpatient hospital treatment for a couple of months for an eating disorder in 2002. I think I need to declare this on the eHealth form as it might come under "prolonged medical treatment". After searching around a bit I understand that I will be asked about this, and I think it would be best to provide some evidence.

This happened a long time ago, I recovered completely and have not taken any medication or required any treatment since 2002. The issue that I'm having is that I left UK more than 10 years ago, and have moved country a few times in those years as part of my job, therefore the GP who treated me at the time in UK doesn't have my records and has not seen me since 2002. I have not had a long-term regular doctor who would be able to comment on my history since 2002. So, basically it would be hard for me to get a GP letter.

Should I try to provide any medical/hospital records (if these can be located) from the UK? Or, is it sufficient if I visit a GP here and ask for a referral to have a one-off independent psychiatrist assessment? I have been employed in Australia for the last 4 years, and I could provide evidence of continuous full time employment for the last 10 years if that would also help.

am I on the right track here? any tips and suggestions would be really helpful and greatly appreciated. thank you!

You do not need to provide any medical or hospital records, or get a letter from GP, other then to disclose the history of medical condition if have considered any. Whether you satisfy the visa health criteria or not, will be determined by Panel Doctor (Bupa Visa Medicals) and you will be required to do further assessment, either at a hospital or a special clinic.

Some applicant(not many) may undergo a pre visa medical assessment in the past, not sure if there are any doctors still doing this.

In terms of fill in an ehealth form may potentially cause any problem, well if there is any then it already there, since you have been working in Australia for 4 years, I would say, you have already fill out the medical forms for your visa. Did you disclose it in the past?

As the information you have provided, it doesn't look like you will fail the visa medical, you do not take any medication or treatment for 14 years and been in full time paid employment for over 10 yrs.

Hello

I'm new to the forum and am looking for a bit of advice on how to best prepare evidence for a forthcoming PR health check (ENS 186). I had inpatient hospital treatment for a couple of months for an eating disorder in 2002. I think I need to declare this on the eHealth form as it might come under "prolonged medical treatment". After searching around a bit I understand that I will be asked about this, and I think it would be best to provide some evidence.

This happened a long time ago, I recovered completely and have not taken any medication or required any treatment since 2002. The issue that I'm having is that I left UK more than 10 years ago, and have moved country a few times in those years as part of my job, therefore the GP who treated me at the time in UK doesn't have my records and has not seen me since 2002. I have not had a long-term regular doctor who would be able to comment on my history since 2002. So, basically it would be hard for me to get a GP letter.

Should I try to provide any medical/hospital records (if these can be located) from the UK? Or, is it sufficient if I visit a GP here and ask for a referral to have a one-off independent psychiatrist assessment? I have been employed in Australia for the last 4 years, and I could provide evidence of continuous full time employment for the last 10 years if that would also help.

am I on the right track here? any tips and suggestions would be really helpful and greatly appreciated. thank you!

Chest X-ray only, for 457 visas, and only required for TB high risk country applicants, mostly Asia countries. But there may be tick questions here and there been answered, however I don't think a bid deal there, as long as you meet the health requirements for your ENS visa.