Tasmania sponsorship

tazui

Hi,

I just found that Tasmania might be sponsoring HR advisers applying from overseas provided that they have a job offer from Tasmanian employer, is that correct? Will I succeed if I apply for it without job offer? Would appreciate it if someone would help me.

Hi Tazui,

Currently NT offers sponsorship for HR advisers. Applicants must have a minimum IELTS of 7.0 overall.

Thank you for your reply Sina. I'm already in process of applying HR skill assessment with Vetassess and was just curious if Tasmania would also be open, but found that they only sponsor applicants with job offer.

Thank you for your reply Sina. I'm already in process of applying HR skill assessment with Vetassess and was just curious if Tasmania would also be open, but found that they only sponsor applicants with job offer.
As far as a subclass 190 visa is concerned, you must meet the criteria for one of the following categories to apply for Tasmanian State nomination:

• 1- Available to Tasmanian international graduates who studied for a minimum of one academic year (46 weeks);

or

• 2- have formal job offer for a job that is based in Tasmania and in-line with applicant's skills assessment (for a minimum of 35 hours per week);

or

• 3- have an immediate family member (parent, child, sibling, aunt, uncle, first cousin, or grandparent) permanently residing in Tasmania.