Employment History - P60 Question

Picachu

Hi all,

I have 6 years work experience with the same employer and want to check if I have sufficient proof of employment history. I have the following documents:

• HR reference on company letterhead, confirming my employment and stating my start date
  • Manager reference on company letterhead, confirming employement, duties, and start date
  • eP60 for tax year 2016
  • eP60 for tax year 2015
  • ePayslips for past 6 months (can print out more months if necessary)

I have hard copies of my P60 for years 2012 and 2013 - I seem to have misplaced or lost the remaining years.

When lodging my online visa application would I need to attach P60s for every year worked? Both references contain my start date. I was thinking that just attaching the P60 for year 2016 along with 6 months payslips would be enough?

Can someone please confirm or advise? Thank you!

If you are claiming work experience points for every year then you should expect to provide evidence for every year. No way of knowing if your CO will ask for P60s as well as the start date letter, but you should be prepared for them to ask as if they do you will need to obtain them (or something similar that proves payment).

Thanks Bungo. After searching for a few hours, I actually managed to find my P60s for all the years I have worked. They are hard copies, whereas year 2015 & 2016 are electronic.

Do I need to scan the non-electronic ones and have them certified as true copies?

Online aplications typicsly require scanned copies, no need for certifying.