Need your advice

Yunita

Hi guys,

Im new here and im here because i need your kindly help. I got a few question which confusing me. I hope you guys can help me out with it because your answer can help me to make a decision whether i should take the assessment or pending it.

For your information, i'm planning to assess for sofware engineering.

Here is my few question

1. I was graduated from IT major with Bachelor degree with 4 years working experiences (in total). Do you think i can pass the ACS Skill Assessment? Or i have to wait 1 year later so my experience become 5 years?

2. For the ACS Assessment, if my working experience meet the suitability criteria but not eligible for immigration point, will i fail in my whole skill assessment? Or i just can not claim the point but i can pass the skill assessment?

3. My last question, if my collected point is 60, do you think i can get state sponsorship and PR? Or i have to collect more point?

I am very appreciate all of your comment and help. Also thanks before for your time

Hi guys,

Im new here and im here because i need your kindly help. I got a few question which confusing me. I hope you guys can help me out with it because your answer can help me to make a decision whether i should take the assessment or pending it.

For your information, i'm planning to assess for sofware engineering.

Here is my few question

1. I was graduated from IT major with Bachelor degree with 4 years working experiences (in total). Do you think i can pass the ACS Skill Assessment? Or i have to wait 1 year later so my experience become 5 years?

2. For the ACS Assessment, if my working experience meet the suitability criteria but not eligible for immigration point, will i fail in my whole skill assessment? Or i just can not claim the point but i can pass the skill assessment?

3. My last question, if my collected point is 60, do you think i can get state sponsorship and PR? Or i have to collect more point?

I am very appreciate all of your comment and help. Also thanks before for your time

No one can tell you for sure whether or not you will pass your skill assessment. Its a case by case basis. everyone's situation and skill level is different.

Whether or not with 60 points you will get an invite to apply, this is again on a case by case basis. just apply and see how you go. Whilst 60 points is the passing mark for visa 189/190. The higher point , the higher chance of getting an invite. Getting the required number of points does not guarantee you an invitation. It also depends upon availability of spaces within the selected ANZSCO occupation quota (ceiling) and also how competitive your score is. Invitations are normally issued to those with the highest score.

All the best.

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN: 1685514

mobilemigratec@gmail.com

Archived