who will assess ICT Insufficient qualification?

Indian

Hello,

I live in the UK and applying for Australian Visa 189 for Systems Analyst skills (261112).

My degree is Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer from University of Pune which is obviously ICT Insufficient. ACS has asked me to submit RPL which I will do.

However ACS have told me that they will NOT mention my qualification as it is ICT Insufficient.

Can someone please guide me on how to get my degree assessed at Australian Bachelor level? I really want to get 15 points for qualification.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

Can I apply it before ACS assessment is complete? Asking as the guidance on Vetassess says that one either has to be their customer (which I am not as I am applying for System Analyst) or a different assessing authority has referred to Vetassess or DIBP for points test?

As I only want to my academic degree assessed for equivalent AQF qualification, I am not sure why one must be referred.

Regards

Yes, I think the best strategy is to get the qualification assessment from vetassess in to them as soon as possible, as they do take a long time. You have more or less been referred to them anyway, since the ACS has indicated that they are not able to assess your qualification. Maybe you should drop them an email and explain the situation (as you have done above) and just get them to confirm that you can ask for the points advice now.

Thanks for your prompt response. I really appreciate it.

I will try to get the referral and initiate the assessment quickly.

Regards

In no particular order:

You could go here: https://internationaleducation.gov.au/Services-And-Resources/Services/Country-Education-Profile

and select the profile for your country, that last time I checked cost about $50 for a single country, or you could pay a few hundred for an assessment (same site) or you could search this forum, or you could ask a registered migration agent.