Processing time for 189 visa grant

Asheasty

Hi a I've recently uploaded and submitted all my documents ,had my medical done my police checks and reached my 60 files upload limit, all requested documents completed and application is submitted and my case officer has responded with 'application in process'...does anybody have any rough estimates as too how long it takes to get the visa granted (fingers crossed)..I've heard 3 weeks I've heard 3 months? Thanks

Hi a I've recently uploaded and submitted all my documents ,had my medical done my police checks and reached my 60 files upload limit, all requested documents completed and application is submitted and my case officer has responded with 'application in process'...does anybody have any rough estimates as too how long it takes to get the visa granted (fingers crossed)..I've heard 3 weeks I've heard 3 months? Thanks

Hey I have just lodge my application 1st Sept, CO contacted me on 14th Sept for more info, more info submitted on 15th sept and now the application is 'assessment in process'

The waiting game is terrible. There doesn't seem to be any consistent timescale to when the 189 visa's are granted