Moving to Sydney in November - any fellow mummies around?!

CelinaOz

Hi there, my husband just secured a job in Sydney CBD and so there's a lot to sort out for our big move in 2 months, eek!

Our girls will have just turned 4 and 7 when we arrive so it'd be fantastic if there are any other mummies with young ones to meet up with. We're looking to move to the Northern Beaches area (from Manly up to Mona Vale).

I know I'm going to need some friends to have a natter and cuppa with. I have friends in four other cities - just not Sydney!

Celina X

Hi, we can help if you need any advice at all....on schools/ areas/ etc, just shout.....

Yes definitely do need some help please! Just booked our holiday let for six weeks (which was super hard to find something available & not for millionaires!). We'll be in Cammeray - so that'll be our base to explore and search for schools and a house. (Arriving 24th Nov - now it's all booked!). Not sure where to start yet to be honest but know I need to be contacting schools soon! X

Hi there, my husband just secured a job in Sydney CBD and so there's a lot to sort out for our big move in 2 months, eek!

Our girls will have just turned 4 and 7 when we arrive so it'd be fantastic if there are any other mummies with young ones to meet up with. We're looking to move to the Northern Beaches area (from Manly up to Mona Vale).

I know I'm going to need some friends to have a natter and cuppa with. I have friends in four other cities - just not Sydney!

Celina X

Aaaahhhh it is good. You found many friends for Sydney here Celina :)