Visa Process

Please help!!!!

I am wanting to start the Visa application process but basically I don't know what to do!

I need to do the skills select to see if I am able to be granted a visa and what kind of visa I would be able to get.

My main issue is, if I am granted a visa how long do I have to enter Australia before it is no longer valid?

How can I start the process? and how much will it cost for me to see if I am eligible for a visa?

Many thanks

:)

Hello Claire.

Assuming you are looking at a skilled visa:

> Have you looked at the requirements for a migration skills assessment for your occupation?

> Have you reviewed the number of points you can reasonably secure for a general skilled visa?

Maybe discuss with two or three migration agent to confirm your eligibility for a visa, how the agent can assist, and their fees? Most are happy to have an initial no obligation initial conversation.

Best regards.

Thank you, I am looking at a couple of options, but the main one would be CSOL as I don't have anything on the SOL... Any recommendations of agents to use? I am currently emailing Visa Bureau but it would be helpful to have a couple of others.

Many thanks

Claire.

Archived