Families living in Sunshine Coast

mandmick

Hi

We are looking into a move from Adelaide up to Sunshine Coast.. for weather & lifestyle change.. used to live in Dubai and love the heat!

Really just looking for some feedback and advice,

We are looking at Woombye to Bli Bli.. not too far from Brisbane so we can occasionally visit city life.Chose this area initially as there are good schools, NCC and other private schools. Also houses tend to have a bit more land.

Hubby works from home, I may commute to airport..

Have a 6 year old, sports mad and a 13 year old heavily into performing arts.

Is life good up in that region? Is there lots to do with kids?

Any general advice much appreciated, thx.

Hi

It will be a fair trek into Brisbane as that highway is a nightmare, commuting to Brisbane airport will also test your patience and isn't something i would want to do often. On the flip side ,the areas your looking at are lovely, we have friends not far from there and they love the lifestyle and the kids are happy there.

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Bli bli would be a good 75 to 90 mins on a clear run it used to take me nearly 2 hours to get there fromwest of brisbane going opposite direction to major traffic. You are right there a couple of good schools there though. My wife has helped a number of families relocate around the area so could put you in touch with them. Personally if i had to commute to the airport regularly i would come a little further south.