Waiting for 186 but checking 457

June9

Hi,

May someone can help or give some advises:

I have submitted application of 186 since 9th June 2015. I work in a convenience store in central city as a marketing coordinator. During 13 months wait, I had a site visit from DIBP checking about my 457. In another week I received Intention Letter saying they doubted my working title is not matching the nomination title. I have sent explanation and work evidence to them. Now four weeks pasted heard nothing.

My MA can only tell me wait but I am totally sick about this. Can you tell me what is the procedure for "Internal and external check"? Or someone I can talk from DIBP about my case what is happening? I called 131881 so many times but the answer is kicking the balls.

Thanks in advance.

June9 if you have a migration agent working on your case already, you really should leave this up to them to deal with.

If you start interfering and talking to the Department and saying things that your migration agent does not hear, it will be impossible for the migration agent to represent you properly. If your migration agent has submitted the documents (explanation about what it is you do) on your behalf already, and I assume that your migration agent knows what he or she is doing, then you really have to be patient. Four weeks is not a long time to have to wait, the Department has thousands of applications they are dealing with at the same time.

Best of luck!