Two ACS assessments in different categories

Ozzydreams

Hi all,

I already have a positive skills assessment for Business Analyst but am looking to get a my skills assessed as a computer network and systems engineer..My roles have been very varied and I believe I meet the criteria.

My question is, I will need to add to some info to the original duties listed on the job references, so I go to more detail about this side of my job. Is it ok to do this? I am concerned that ACS will wonder why this level of detail wasn't originally mentioned?

Has anyone done this before and is this possible?

Many thanks in advance

Hi all,

I already have a positive skills assessment for Business Analyst but am looking to get a my skills assessed as a computer network and systems engineer..My roles have been very varied and I believe I meet the criteria.

My question is, I will need to add to some info to the original duties listed on the job references, so I go to more detail about this side of my job. Is it ok to do this? I am concerned that ACS will wonder why this level of detail wasn't originally mentioned?

Has anyone done this before and is this possible?

Many thanks in advance

It is possible, but why would you do it?

I have 60 points and the cut off for business/systems analyst stands at 70 and has done for some time. Massive backlog of 65 pointers and pro rata invites....so thinking of going down a different route as other cat isn't pro rata and cut off is 60 at the moment!

I have 60 points and the cut off for business/systems analyst stands at 70 and has done for some time. Massive backlog of 65 pointers and pro rata invites....so thinking of going down a different route as other cat isn't pro rata and cut off is 60 at the moment!

Have you taken professional advice?

Archived