RRV granted within 1 minute

silencio

Just in case anybody is interested: after I have lodged my RRV via ImmiAccount, paid and then submitted my application today and directly received an instant grant! Within 1 minute after my payment was processed successfully. I have applied online and am living in Australia for nearly 4 1/2 years and never left the country.

I have lodged my application for a RRV 155 online and the application was straight forward and I'm convinced no person/staff member even looked at it. It will be electronically granted nowadays and that's why it's so quick as lightning.

Would be great if immi could process citizenship applications with at least half or quarter of that lightning speed!!!

In another thread 'citizenship timeline 2015/2016' I have still my other half sitting in the pipeline since March 2016 with a fully approved citizenship application but no ceremony date in sight as our 'beautiful' council is not hosting any ceremonies currently. The next one will happen in August and we are positive he's in but he became really jealous how quick 'long term' PR's like me are treated in comparison to citizenship applicants.

Archived