309/100 partner visa relationship details question..

Alycat

Hi all

I'm just trying to fill out the sponsorship side of the visa and i was wondering if it was ok to have identical details about our relationship from the applicants form? My husband and I both filled out our relationship history together on his form so there isn't much different to say on the sponsor one.

Hope someone can help!

thanks

Do you mean the forms or your statutory declarations?

The stat decs need to be different - ie, in your own words (even if you decide to coach each other!).

But if you mean the dates your relationship became defacto, then yes you need to say same thing. Feel free to PM me and I can look at my application forms to see what bits you mean.

EDIT: I'm assuming you mean Section G on the 47SP form and Part D on the 40SP? If yes, then absolutely, your details must be the same. It would be a bit strange if you gave different answers

:wink:

I'm not sure which section it is as I am doing it online on immi. its the section that says "[h=3]Relationship details[/h]

In the following questions, details of the relationship between the applicant and sponsor must be provided and should form the basis of the applicant's claim that their relationship with their sponsor is genuine and continuing. The information provided also needs to be supported by relevant evidence. This evidence may be such things as photographs, receipts, bills, legal documents or anything else to demonstrate the nature of the relationship the applicant has with their sponsor. This evidence can be uploaded after the submission of this application."

There is 4 text boxes to fill in under the headings "financial aspects;• the nature of the household;• social context of the relationship; and• the nature of your commitment to each other."

So I realise now that I need to write my own bits in the boxes, but I looks like I also in addition need to write a statutory declaration on paper that outline the same things too.... is this correct?

Archived