Work experience testimonial for CPA

sns

Hi,

CPA have asked me today for a work experience testimonial, I thought I had submitted everything with the original application but it mustn't have been in the right format or detailed enough.

Does anyone have a template or an example that I can have a look at that has been used with a successful CPA application?

Thank you!

The accountancy skills assessment does not require any work experience validation.

Hi, I have the positive qualification assessment, but I'm really unsure how many points I can claim for my experience, due to maternity leave and part time etc. So I asked for CPA to do the assessment, I think it's worth having their opinion before I apply for the visa

Hi, I have the positive qualification assessment, but I'm really unsure how many points I can claim for my experience, due to maternity leave and part time etc. So I asked for CPA to do the assessment, I think it's worth having their opinion before I apply for the visa

Paid maternity leave counts, unpaid does not, personally I would err on the side of caution and not claim it,

Paid maternity leave counts, unpaid does not, personally I would err on the side of caution and not claim it,

Without counting the maternity leave I would have 75 points, with it I would have 80. It was all paid. However, I also need to be sure that my experience is relevant enough.

If I was in a hurry then I could submit my EOI now, but I'd rather get it right and take a bit longer I think

Without counting the maternity leave I would have 75 points, with it I would have 80. It was all paid. However, I also need to be sure that my experience is relevant enough.

If I was in a hurry then I could submit my EOI now, but I'd rather get it right and take a bit longer I think

Sorry misread..

Archived