SBS Approval - DIPB Requested Further Info.

Samson

Hi

I have just read the email attachments and it seems they want payroll expanditure to show we meet the 1% training We have a staff member on a trainee ship with a salary of around 35k - this was already uploaded but I cant see if the person who done it (Has left the company now) got the information certified.. So I have 2 questions.

1 - How do I prove the trainee is a Auzzie citizen or PR - He doesn't have a passport, but does have mediacare card and a Birth certificate obviously so do I need to ask him to supply these so I can prove we are training Austrialian Citizens?

2) Do i need to print these docs off then go get them all certified? so I need to print off 2 copies take them to someone to certify then upload them? I am not sure if this whole request from further information was simply because they docs were not certified.

very much appreciate your help on this.. P.S I will obtain the info and visit a MA but I want to take the appropriate information with me and get them to sign and abvise... $180 they will charge i think.

Hi Samson,

FWIW I'm reluctant to give commercial advice in a forum for consumers - visit the RMA and then if anything goes wrong you can legitimately call on the RMA's professional responsibilities and ultimately their professional indemnity cover.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Archived