Need advice for my son and partner in the uk

Cosevo

My son and his partner live in the uk but want to emigrate to Australia to be with his parents and sister and brother In law who are permanent residents and citizens of Australia.

they are both courier drivers and are desperate to live here with their family, purchase a property, work and pay taxes. Is there any possibility of a visa for them please?

My son and his partner live in the uk but want to emigrate to Australia to be with his parents and sister and brother In law who are permanent residents and citizens of Australia.

they are both courier drivers and are desperate to live here with their family, purchase a property, work and pay taxes. Is there any possibility of a visa for them please?

I have not checked but just about certain that driver is not on the skilled occupation lists, as such no, it simply isn't going to be possible. Australia does not have family stream visas other than for partners, parents and dependent children.

He is an adult though so would need to gain a visa on his own merits.

There are trades and skills Aus want (subject to change them though) so he could explore gaining the right skills etc and then gaining experience to apply for a visa further down the road. He would need to keep in mind the skills list does change.

Archived