Systems Analyst 261112- EOI And Invitation

imfaro

Dear Agent,

Can you provide predictions please when shall I be expecting the invitation? Or do I have to wait until 1st of July?

EOI submission: 21st May 2016

ANZO: Systems Analyst 261112

Thank you in advance!

Just to add to Sina's comment, given that the pass mark for your occupation was 70 in the last round, you may never be invited. See http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil/11-may-2016-round-results . If you've got any option for increasing your points I would suggest you follow that up now.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Dear Agent,

Can you provide predictions please when shall I be expecting the invitation? Or do I have to wait until 1st of July?

EOI submission: 21st May 2016

ANZO: Systems Analyst 261112

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

In my view, it would be unlikely that you would be invited to apply for a subclass 189 visa in the current fiscal year.

Hi Sina,

Thank you heaps for your prompt. Any chances that candidates with 65 points will be invited in the next round starting from 1st of July 2016?

Thanks,

Imran

Hello Imran,

Please see the Occupation Ceiling for Systems Analyst here: http://deltaimmigration.com.au/Systems-Analyst/261112.htm

This figure MAY increase from 1st July 2016; Moreover, on July 2015 SA offered sponsorship for the System Analyst occupation; your occupation may be included in the State Nominated Occupation List (SNOL) in July 2016; If that would be the case, Some applicants would prefer to apply for SA sponsorship. Furthermore, current pass mark will encourage IT experts to try their luck in other occupations.

But as George said, you may never be invited.

Archived