HELP with EOI

Titan2

Hi guys,

So finally I have secured 60 points to fill an EOI as an Electronics Engineer 233411 for 189 Category. I got 5 points from partner's skills after she got positive assessment as Telecommunications Engineer 263311.

I am bit skeptical about invitations for electronics engineers as we have only about couple of months left for this year. My question is ..

1. Should I fill a separate EOI for my wife (263311) make her primary applicant and including myself as secondary applicant, even though I have already filled EOI where I am a primary applicant (233411) and she is secondary.

My whole concern is that my occupation (Electronics Engineer 233411) might be subjected to pro-rata due to increased invitations already issued (720+/1000). While her occupation has merely seen 550/1000 invitees.

Would it be OK to fill two EOIs ?? PLEASE guide me !!

THANKS---

But what if both received an invitation in the same round? Would it matter to DIBP since two invitations are issued to same people or applicant?

You are over thinking this. If you both get invites, just decide which one to proceed with.

Archived