Relocating from Perth to Sydney - best way to transport furniture and belongings

shellyinoz

Hi all,

My partner was made redundant and we are relocating to Sydney from Perth as he has managed to find a job in IT there. Can anyone recommend any removalists to talk to to relocate our belongings (sofa's, bed's, just one washing machine from the kitchen, clothes etc). There are heaps of removalists out there but I'm keen to use a recommendation. Also how long would it generally take to have our stuff to be sent via road and will they do pickups on a Saturday?

Thanks in advance

Guest The Pom Queen

Sorry to hear about your husband. When we moved from Melbourne to Cairns we used Crown, wasn't that impressed and it was quite expensive. Moving from Cairns to Townsville we chose a local remover and he was excellent and a great price. I would recommend calling a few companies and getting some quotes. Also look at back loads, these are trucks that travel Australia that have space available which they sell really cheap.