2nd year visa Query

matttaylor92

Hi guys

This may already have been answered in another thread but I cannot find it. In relation to the 2nd year visa, would WWOOF count towards this? I'm hearing that this may not be the case. If so, then I won't bother doing it, as I only really want to be doing regional work that will count towards my second year visa.

Also, any tips on finding work that would count towards the second year visa would be much appreciated :) Oh and when is the best time to complete this kind of work? I am thinking of arriving in October and I definitely want to do the 2nd year.

Any one that will be arriving around that time, please message me as I am looking to meet as many people as possible in the same position as me seeing as I am travelling alone :)

Many thanks

Matt

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Matt, unfortunately WOOF no longer counts towards the 2nd year visa. It is a shame as it has made getting work a lot harder.

Have a look in the job vacancies part of the WHV forum for a list of contacts etc.