801/802 Partner/Sponsor question

Hi Guys,

Have my medical tomorrow so getting there, almost 14 months after submitting application ha!

quick, potentially dumb, question.

When we submitted our application, we also submitted one for my partner as the 'sponsor' essentially. I am wondering if that was correct as its been a while since reading the booklet, just freaking out that was incorrect. I have uploaded the majority of our evidence under my specific application and really just uploaded basic identification evidence under my partners. Was this correct?

Thanks guys

Hi Guys,

Have my medical tomorrow so getting there, almost 14 months after submitting application ha!

quick, potentially dumb, question.

When we submitted our application, we also submitted one for my partner as the 'sponsor' essentially. I am wondering if that was correct as its been a while since reading the booklet, just freaking out that was incorrect. I have uploaded the majority of our evidence under my specific application and really just uploaded basic identification evidence under my partners. Was this correct?

Thanks guys

Your sponsor, as an Australian permanent resident/citizen, does not need to submit a medical for a PMV or 820/801. DIBP will not take any notice of a medical report for your sponsor so don't freak out.

Cheers

Archived