Can i submit both ielts results to visa agent???

milo 52

Hi Everyone,

I know I keep posting about IELTS, But I had a thought at work today about my IELTS results I got a L.7, R5.5, W.5, S.8.5. I am going to do it again soon and was just wondering if I got a 7 on reading and writing but say I got a lower mark for listening and speaking..

Could I submit both IELTS results to visa agent because it will show I've got a 7 or above on all 4 parts. I can't see were it states the results have to be on one result paper..

cheers Myles

Guest Guest115110

Hi Milo_52,

if the aim is to score a 7 in each section of the test, it has to be in one single attempt. You cannot split this up into multiple tests. Shouldn't your "agent" be answering this question for you?

Cheers!

Hi Milo_52,

if the aim is to score a 7 in each section of the test, it has to be in one single attempt. You cannot split this up into multiple tests. Shouldn't your "agent" be answering this question for you?

Cheers!

Cheers, well the visa person said you need a 7 in each part, I was just thinking worst case, I could submit both result papers but you've answered my question. I better make sure I get a full house or thats another £150 out the window..

Guest Guest115110

You do know that you can take the PTE test as well which is perceived to be easier? Note that some skills assessment bodies do not accept PTE scores though. What's your nominated occupation on the SOL/CSOL?

I have heard of the PTE test, but as you said some bodies don't accept your score. So I thought it would be best to do the IELTS test. My occupation is a Plumber, so I need to do my IELTS to gain more points..

Archived