Information required regarding 190 for NSW

Muhammad Saad

I have received an invitation to apply for 190 state nomination of NSW. The experiance i had assessed from Vetasses was in december 2014, however i am on the same job and it increased my points this february, before the i lodged the EOi. I asked many people if i need to re-assess my documents from vetasses and all suggested there is no need, however, when u provide your supporting documents to the state, make sure they are updated. Now, I received invitation to apply for NSW 190.

The following documents are mandatory for every application on NSW website:

• Bio data page of the passport – please do not scan entire passport

• Current skills assessment from relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation

• English language ability results – IELTS/OET

• Educational qualifications – certificates and academic transcripts

• Full curriculum vitae/resume

• Evidence to support all points-related claims that you make in your application

Question 1: I want to know what other documents you advise me to include ?, shall i include all the same updated documents which i sent to Vet-assess including (Bank statement, experience certificates, high school certificates etc)

I was reading on the NSW webiste, on NSW website it says "All mandatory evidence should be clear colour or certified black and white copies of the original.

"

Whereas, i was reading on https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-/Skilled-Nominated-visa-(subclass-190)-document-checklist

It says "All supporting documents must be scanned and uploaded with your application. All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department."

Question 2: Shall i upload scanned color original documents to NSW ? or Shall i upload Notarized COLOR copies of the original documents ? or Shall i upload Notarized black n white copies of the original documents ? What is the best option ? As i want to make my case very strong and avoid delays, so, kindly advise on this.

Question 3: Any advise or tips or information regarding applying for 190 NSW would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I have received an invitation to apply for 190 state nomination of NSW. The experiance i had assessed from Vetasses was in december 2014, however i am on the same job and it increased my points this february, before the i lodged the EOi. I asked many people if i need to re-assess my documents from vetasses and all suggested there is no need, however, when u provide your supporting documents to the state, make sure they are updated. Now, I received invitation to apply for NSW 190.

The following documents are mandatory for every application on NSW website:

• Bio data page of the passport – please do not scan entire passport

• Current skills assessment from relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation

• English language ability results – IELTS/OET

• Educational qualifications – certificates and academic transcripts

• Full curriculum vitae/resume

• Evidence to support all points-related claims that you make in your application

Question 1: I want to know what other documents you advise me to include ?, shall i include all the same updated documents which i sent to Vet-assess including (Bank statement, experience certificates, high school certificates etc)

I was reading on the NSW webiste, on NSW website it says "All mandatory evidence should be clear colour or certified black and white copies of the original.

"

Whereas, i was reading on https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-/Skilled-Nominated-visa-(subclass-190)-document-checklist

It says "All supporting documents must be scanned and uploaded with your application. All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department."

If you scan original color documents, you don't need to worry about certified copies. But if your document is B&W then you need to submit certified copies. I also provide a Letter of Motivation why I intend to apply for NSW Nomination but it is not Mandatory at all.

Question 2: Shall i upload scanned color original documents to NSW ? or Shall i upload Notarized COLOR copies of the original documents ? or Shall i upload Notarized black n white copies of the original documents ? What is the best option ? As i want to make my case very strong and avoid delays, so, kindly advise on this.

Question 3: Any advise or tips or information regarding applying for 190 NSW would be highly appreciated.

provide as much documents as possible to make your case stronger, specifically, your employment related documents. Include your credential assessment outcome letter.

Thanks

Best of luck for your nomination.

I recently submitted my EOI, and a few days before i got an invitation to apply for NSW sub class 190. However, my category Investment Manager 222312 is not available in the online application forum and in the NSW 190 Priority Skilled Occupation List. I got 70 points in EOI including the state sponsorship. What should i do ?

See the link here - http://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/skilled-nominated-migration-190/are-you-eligible

May be your occupation fall under Stream 2 highly ranked CSOL candidate! :)