Documents that need certifying

Banksy

I'm in the process of uploading my certified docs to my online 186 application. The docs I have certified are...

Passport

Driving Licence

Birth Cert

Marriage Cert

Spouse Passport

Child Passport

Tenancy Agreement

Spouse Birth Cert

Child Birth Cert

Is there anything else I need to certify as I can't find a definitive list anywhere.

Cheers

I'm in the process of uploading my certified docs to my online 186 application. The docs I have certified are...

Passport

Driving Licence

Birth Cert

Marriage Cert

Spouse Passport

Child Passport

Tenancy Agreement

Spouse Birth Cert

Child Birth Cert

Is there anything else I need to certify as I can't find a definitive list anywhere.

Cheers

You don't need to have any documents certifying. Scanned colour copies of original documents are accepted.

Guess they havent updated the website yet then ? http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-/Employer-Nomination-Scheme-%28subclass-186%29-applicant-document-checklist still asking for certified copies can only go on what is documented although if sending non certified and that works then fine.

They haven't updated the website properly in years unfortunately.

I can go from personal experience as well as several other applicants that I know, that no uploaded documents need to be certified.

The requirement for certification is a throwback to when applications were lodged by post. Nowadays it's all online and scanned in directly.

Ok thanks seems to be a common theme then as the WHV goes to a great extreme for certified copies of passport and even birth certificate which seems extreme to say the least for a WHV. https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-/Working-Holiday-visa-%28subclass-417%29-document-checklist. You would think just a passport copy plus police certificates not certified as with other countries would be enough but rules are rules I guess

Archived