Master's COR

abhinav

Hello @CaptainR ,

I have ready your posts and found them very informative. I am coming to April for my oral examination. Please suggest me which city orals are comparatively easier? I have only 10 days to spend in australia right now. Aso, can you please send me questions for master's COR

Edited by VERYSTORMY
Forum rules

Hello @CaptainR ,

I have ready your posts and found them very informative. I am coming to April for my oral examination. Please suggest me which city orals are comparatively easier? I have only 10 days to spend in australia right now. Aso, can you please send me questions for master's COR

No one place is known to be easy, I'd focus on choosing somewhere that has a slot for you, has good flight connections and perhaps in a location which you'd like to visit and have a look around in case you decide to migrate. You luck is based on which examiner, although they are fairly consistent.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have offered to help you, but i'll be at sea from the 18th April for a month or so unfortunately. I can't answer your questions, but if you go through the advice on this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/jobs-careers/238200-ships-master-ships-officer-marine-pilot-essential-info.html and study prepare properly, you will be giving yourself the best chance. There is no secret advice or backdoor answers, its all very open and straightforward, just study the material in line with the Syllabus and give it your best shot.

• 1 month later...
Hello Capt.,

I have planned to give my orals in Sydney in 1st week of June 2016. Could you help me out with questions if you have any. Many thanks.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/jobs-careers/238200-ships-master-ships-officer-marine-pilot-essential-info.html#post1936809580

Have a look at this page on the forum, you will find a link to the drop box with a list of previous oral papers.