Partner advice

Suem8

Wanting advice on partner visa for Australia.

i emergrated 17 years ago but returned to uk 4 years ago after divorce.

im Australian my children still there.

been with ,y partner 3 years now wanting to move back and of course take my partner.

what forms do we need ?

is it easy enough to fill forms in yourself ?

i did it all those years ago without help.

what information do they need?

any advice would be helpful.

thanks.

You have posted very similar questions on numerous threads now and been provided with links and sound advice.

The problem with the visa is that it sounds very much like you are dating and will have difficulties establishing a defacto relationship. An initial consultation with an agent (MIRA registered) is strongly recommended to see what options you have.

Offshore partner visa applications are not quick either so if you start the ball rolling now do not expect a grant before mid 2017. In your situation I would certainly not consider attempting to go together and apply onshore. He would be on a tourist visa with no work rights.

Only last July you were posting that you were single so the indication would be that you have not been in a defacto relationship for at least 12 months and you do not live together.

Leaving aside the visas as you are both in your 50s securing work may well be a big problem especially for your partner who could only qualify for a temporary partner visa at best.

Agree with the above. You've posted varying info in different threads re the partner visa. You don't just need forms, you are wanting your partner to apply for a partner visa and you sponsor him.

Unless your situation changes, I can't see that the replies will.

Archived