Electrical Engineers (Brisbane & Perth)

Umair Rafiq

Dear All ,

I am starting this thread and request all electrical engineers that are currently employed , looking for and intend to come Brisbane & Perth to seek career. The basic purpose is to get a first hand knowledge about opportunities there and nature of Jobs. My humble request is to those specially that are already employed to share job openings and any casual /part time jobs that are available related to basic/electrical engineering.

PS: Also mention what short/technical courses would be an added advantage for this market.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
But no activity :(

A lot of people miss threads because there are so many posts on the forum. I have only just seen this today.

Hi Both ,

I also missed this post , very good initiative Umair , as I am in the same category, recently received my PR189 , Electrical Engineer with background in utilities, packaging (beers/softdrinks) projects management and maintenance, would be interesting to know if my skills and experiences will get me a job, without the Australian electrical licenses , or would i need the license and other additional courses such as safety ect....

Archived