What is Berwick Like?

Guest dllewelyn1

Guest dllewelyn1

Hi

We have short term rent lined up for Berwick, but what is it like? Berwick that is?

For those of you who communte into the CBD from there, what is it like?

Is it a good area for familes?

Cheers

Guest The Pom Queen

More information on Berwick can be found here <BERWICK> , along with a few types of property you can get for your money. The commute on the Monash is terrible and it would be easier to take the train in. Although i use to do the Monash drive every day and as long as you leave before 5.30am you should beat the traffic going in to the city. Coming out can be nightmares, sometimes you may get home in an hour other times it can be 2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ashmalog

Hi there

We have just returned from a reckie in melbourne and out of all the areas we looked at (35 in total) we loved Berwick. Loads for kids to do - parks, skate parks, BBQ areas, botanical gardens, lots of shops, big open spaces and very clean. the people are really friendly too.

we just thought it had everything for us as a family of 5 and will be looking to settle there once the visa come through. not only do you have everything on your doorstep but drive 10-15minutes out and you could be in the dandenong national park or high up in the mountains. sometimes i wondered whether i was in scotland as the countryside just 10 minutes out had breathtaking views.

who did you book your rental with as we will be needing one in the not too distant future!!

everyone to their own but we thought it was pretty, clean and I could live there.

:spinny:

Guest The Pom Queen

Glad you liked Berwick, I don't think there are many people out there who don't!!

It sounds like you had a great time during your reccie. How long is it before you come back?

Guest mandamoose

Hi,

I have just read your post and its my property that 'abertawe' are renting in Berwick when they arrive in August. Would you like me to email you the description and photos. Please reply with your email addrress.

When are you planning on arriving?

Cheers

Amanda

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Mandamoose, could you please email me pics etc re Berwick rental. Looks like we will be over September time.

Many thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah

If Amanda cannot help for your dates, Andy Thomas has a few properties and we also have one which is 20km from Mornington and approx 20km from Berwick so your right in the middle of both. At present we have a special offer on ours where we will pick you up from the airport, provide help with finding you a permanent rental, give you references for rental properties, free hire of a Sat Nav system, free days out to help you get organised.

Our website is Melbourne Furnished Rental Property and Relocation assistance, new arrival settlement help, airport pickups and meet and greet services and Andy's is Accommodate Oz: Furnished Accommodation Short Term Rentals Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula: Mornington Peninsula, Australia

Good luck with your move.

Guest ashmalog
Glad you liked Berwick, I don't think there are many people out there who don't!!

It sounds like you had a great time during your reccie. How long is it before you come back?

wish it was tomorrow but not back until at least this time next year - still awaiting skills assessment and then the visa can go in. so depressed at the thought of having to wait so long. :sad:

Archived