Skills assessment and submitting a EOI for a 189 visa (timing)

Justintooz

Whooohooo! We received an email Thursday 7th which said they would post decision out within 5 working days........

When did you receive your email?

well done you! Keep us posted re EOI.

We got our email on the 7th too...... fingers crossed the postman brings yours tomorrow!!!

Keep us updated!!! Good luck:wink:

Whoohoo!:ssign19: Finally a positive result from AITSL this morning, we were getting nervous :err:

plan to submit EOI asap, 75 points hopefully should get an invite end of April round fingers crossed. 189 Visa here we come.......

Hi all,

I'm a secondary school teacher and I'm going to apply for my 189 visa. I have previously lived in Australia in 2008 for two years. I would appreciate any advice on this or recommendations on reliable migration agents. I'm living in Belfast N. Ireland and wish to move over to Melbourne ASAP. However, I'm aware this can be a slow process. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps seeking a migration solicitor would be best?

Thanks

Yes that's what I thought too..... just waiting to be asked so I can book them now.

When I looked you can do it a different way but I didn't quite understand it and its too late now anyway!!!!

My next job is uploading the docs!!!

Stay in touch and contratualtions again!!!:jiggy:

Archived