What to do. PMV to 820

Gbamber

Been a while since I've been on the forum. I got my visa PMV 300 granted in September 2015. Going back to Scotland to get married in 8 weeks then it's time to lodge the next visa. Subclass 820. I used an agent for the PMV, is it recommended to use an agent or can this be done myself ? If I had the spare money I'd just use an agent without asking but could really do with saving the $$$$

We did the PMV ourselves and are doing the 820 ourselves too. I think unless you have a specifically unusual circumstances it's an awful big expense if you can do it yourself.

Hi there. It's very straight forward with me and my partner. We have got joint bank accounts and both names on rental agreements. Flights to Scotland and Bali and London together and we have been living together for nearly 2 years. We have more than enough evidence but I'm just scared of making a stupid mistake I've got till the 18th June to lodge the next visa, so got plenty of time.

If it's that straight forward I'd consider doing it yourself. I didn't even know about agents until I had lodged the last visa and joined this forum, and like I said, unless it's complicated circumstances I'd much rather do it myself to save all that money! There's a heap of people on here that'd be more than happy to offer you advice if you get stuck!