Vetassess Skills assessment and 189 Visa

Ozforus

We are nearly ready to send off our skills assessment to VETASSES. Can I just ask - do they just approve you the qualification or do they state how many years worth it is- ie does it affect the points for visa in years? I have provided evidence for 5 years as it stated although I have over 10 years

I have calculated that with my experience I have 65 points ( the extra 5 points coming from my work in Australia)

Age - 25 points (aged 34)

Ielts - 10 points hopefully if I get 7s

Over seas work - 15 points (At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years) )

Australian Work Experience - 5 points (At least one but less than three years (of past 10 years) )

UK education - 10 points (qualification or award of recognised standard)

Thanks in Advance

We are nearly ready to send off our skills assessment to VETASSES. Can I just ask - do they just approve you the qualification or do they state how many years worth it is- ie does it affect the points for visa in years? I have provided evidence for 5 years as it stated although I have over 10 years

I have calculated that with my experience I have 65 points ( the extra 5 points coming from my work in Australia)

Age - 25 points (aged 34)

Ielts - 10 points hopefully if I get 7s

Over seas work - 15 points (At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years) )

Australian Work Experience - 5 points (At least one but less than three years (of past 10 years) )

UK education - 10 points (qualification or award of recognised standard)

Thanks in Advance

Hi anyone :-)

Archived