Kuwait police clearance

Aussiegirl

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aussiegirl

I applied for Kuwait PCC on 20-Nov-2015 ( document received by Kuwait embassy in Canberra). Its been 10 weeks and I emailed them yesterday. I was told that the PCC is still being processed and they will let me know if they have any information. Have you applied yet and got your pcc?

Cheers

Reza

Still waiting game here , knowing our luck it will take the full 16 weeks to come back , I don't know why takes so long, all they have to do is put your civil number in check , and done

the time frame is between 10-12 weeks and i read somewehere the average waiting time is two and half months so hopefully you ll get yours on time. I applied for pcc twice when i was in kuwait got the first one in a week and the second one in 5 weeks so i think it all depends on who is processing your pcc. Please let me know if you received your pcc. How did you apply and when did you ?

cheers

reza

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Aussiegirl

im in week 13th and still nothing. I contact some agencies in Kuwait and was told its gonna cost me 350-600kd to get the pcc through those agencies. I may do this if i dont get my pcc until April as i dont wanna delay my citizenship application. Could you please explain what they said exactly ? What do you mean by there is hold on something ? Have they not sent your application to Kuwait yet? And could you please share the email address of Kuwait government you contaced? Its Hala February fedtival in Kuwait and they gonna be off for week or more.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aissiegirl

Nothing yet its been 14 weeks. Im gonna call the embassy on Monday. They had hala February festival las week so i guess there was no progress for 10 days or more. I ve approached my friends in Kuwait but they cant be of any help.

my case is a bit different due to my nationality but yours may be different and you might get it faster. Finger crossed.

cheers

I just spoke to someone in Philippines. The poor guy has applied in August 2015 and still waiting to get his PCC. He was told since September 15 no PCC has been received by embassy of Kuwait in Manila!!!

Have you tried to contact agencies in Kuwait ? I found some but they ask for a lot of money ( $1200 to $2200)

Archived