acs assessment for 263111 - network and system admin- deduction

network

Hello Seniors,

I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (4 years course) in year 2010.

I am having 6 years of experience as Computer Network and System admin.

If I go for assessment, how many years will be deducted from my experience ?

Below I have listed my subjects of graduation.

Programming Paradigm

Data and file structures

Database management system

Digital Electronics

Data communication techniques

Software tool

Computer oriented statistical methods

Object oriented concept and programming

computer networks

business information system

micro process architecture and programming

operating system

Computer organisation and architecture

computer graphics and multimedia

Software engineering

data compression

information security

web technology

wireless communication

Distributed operating system

distributed database applications

language processor

mobile computing

I highly appreciate your valuable answers.

Thank you.

My understanding is 2 years but this area is a minefield so I would seek advice from a MARA agent - if you over claim even if you still have sufficient experience your visa application will be rejected and you will lose your fee and have to apply again.

My understanding is 2 years but this area is a minefield so I would seek advice from a MARA agent - if you over claim even if you still have sufficient experience your visa application will be rejected and you will lose your fee and have to apply again.

Thank you ...Lady Rainicorn.

Is there any MARA agent here ? who can help me...

I want to take all opinions in this matter.

Thank you ...Lady Rainicorn.

Is there any MARA agent here ? who can help me...

I want to take all opinions in this matter.

Issues:

Is your qualification comparable to an Australian degree; which institution conferred it?

Does it have the required IT content?

Are the duties you undertake closely enough related to the skilled occupation you propose to nominate; not just the duties of any IT occupation?

Do you have verifiable employment certifications/duty statements to confirm you daily duties and do you have salary advice, bank salary deposits, tax records to confirm the fact of your employment?

If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form I shall undertake a preliminary assessment of your case, if you wish.

Issues:Is your qualification comparable to an Australian degree; which institution conferred it?Does it have the required IT content?Are the duties you undertake closely enough related to the skilled occupation you propose to nominate; not just the duties of any IT occupation?Do you have verifiable employment certifications/duty statements to confirm you daily duties and do you have salary advice, bank salary deposits, tax records to confirm the fact of your employment?If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form I shall undertake a preliminary assessment of your case, if you wish.

Thank you wrussell,

Firstly, I am having experience certificates, salary slips, tax returns and bank account statements for years ranging from 2013 to 2016.

Having experience certificates and salary slips for years ranging from 2010 to 2013.

Secondly, I have checked duties and responsibilities from "anzsco code description" document of ACS for 263111. Which are closely related to my duties.

Moreover, I have mentioned here my IT related subjects.Can you please answer me that my units are closely related to units for 263111 or not ??

If yes, then how many years will be deducted ??

2 or 4 ??

Thank you.

Thank you wrussell,

Firstly, I am having experience certificates, salary slips, tax returns and bank account statements for years ranging from 2013 to 2016.

Having experience certificates and salary slips for years ranging from 2010 to 2013.

Secondly, I have checked duties and responsibilities from "anzsco code description" document of ACS for 263111. Which are closely related to my duties.

Moreover, I have mentioned here my IT related subjects.Can you please answer me that my units are closely related to units for 263111 or not ??

If yes, then how many years will be deducted ??

2 or 4 ??

Thank you.

Did you not read the last line of wrussell's message?

Archived