Bridging Visa A

Lostat25

Hi all

This morning I applied for my 2nd whv , there was no option to add my signed form or payslip evidence . my first whv does not run out until middle of February . Anyway after i applied i immediately got a email from immigration saying i had been granted a bridging visa A . I have gone back into my immi account and on the tab where it says attach supporting evidence it says there is no need to attach extra evidence at this time .

Does anyone know why i would have been granted a bridging visa straight away ... is this loooking like i will not be granted the visa , i have slogged my guts out for the last 3 months and done everything correctly and now just worried that it might not pass ??

Any help or thoughts appreciated .

PS hope everyone had a lovely christmas xx

That's totally normal any time you apply for a visa onshore. It doesn't actually kick in until your current visa expires, IF your new one hasn't been granted yet.

As to the proof, sometimes they even ask for that after granting the visa. They are linked to the tax office, so to some extent they can see where you have been working.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply blossom z I have now been waiting nearly 4 weeks and still have nothing approved yet. Does anyone think that it look unlikely that I will pass? Nobody from immigration has contacted me . I have called twice but all they say is I'm in a queue. I'm becoming worried now and really need to know what's happening so I can make plans to either get home if that's what it's going to be or if it's not I need to start looking for work . Has anyone else been in This situation ? Please help!!

Archived