Jetpets vs Dogtainers internationally

jordiemagoo

I've used Jetpets on several occasions both interstate in Australia and overseas. They have always been good. Having said that, I am bringing my dog back into Australia from the UK with Petair UK and they use Dogtaineers to transport him from the quarantine centre to Brisbane.

Guest The Pom Queen
I've used Jetpets on several occasions both interstate in Australia and overseas. They have always been good. Having said that, I am bringing my dog back into Australia from the UK with Petair UK and they use Dogtaineers to transport him from the quarantine centre to Brisbane.

At our veterinary hospital in Melbourne we always used Jetpets but that was domestic in Australia. @Kanga Bob at Petair is wonderful he is a vet so you know that your furry one will get the best care out there.

Ive been away from the animal world for a while now but I still hear some horror stories. There is another company who gets mentioned on here and I know that what pet owners see and hear is different to what actually happens when they are out of sight. To me I think money is no object when shipping a member of your family. One thing with Bob is that you know that the dogs do get 101% care and love. I knew of Bob from fellow colleagues before he started advertising on here and I have never in all these years (10 years) heard anything negative and I know they have a 100% track record of never having health problems with any of the animals they have shipped. I hope your dog has a great flight.

Thank you The Pom Queen for your comments about Petair. I agree money should not be an issue if you are serious about sending your beloved pet on a long trip. I did quite a bit of research about animal transporters in the UK, and Petair certainly came up trumps. I have had quite a bit of phone contact with them recently regarding Rabies vaccination etc and the person I speak to is always helpful and attainable.

• 2 weeks later...
Jetpets vs Dogtainers internationally

I am looking to take my two dogs from Brisbane to London and not sure who to use.

Who is better, from personal opinion, Jetpets or Dogtainerspets?

In the past few days I have tried getting quotes to move my Beagle from Sydney to UK. I called Dogtainers and spoke to a woman who couldn't help me, she took my number and told me the person who deals with quotes would call me back. I waited, I emailed but I've yet to hear from them other than the automated email response.

I emailed Jetpets last night and called them this morning. I was put through to the person who had been allocated to my request. She was very pleasant and explained everything fully, taking the time to answer all my stupid, repetitive questions (my brain doesn't work too good sometimes, this is something I am aware of). She emailed me a quote which was broken down explaining the process and everything that was included. Seems like it's the full package. Vet actually comes out to us to do the rabies shot and everything - Very impressed. And much cheaper than we had been quoted by another company.

Also I have friends who have moved pets back & forth from the USA and they could not speak more highly of Jetpets and their service.

Archived