Onshore partner visa

Perth2015

Just wondering people who applied for your onshore partner visa how long was it before you went for your medicals? We've had the form to fill in & that had to be filled out by end of January but what's next? We're using an agent. I'm just curious about what happens next.

Just wondering people who applied for your onshore partner visa how long was it before you went for your medicals? We've had the form to fill in & that had to be filled out by end of January but what's next? We're using an agent. I'm just curious about what happens next.

Not much for a long time. Onshore processing is 12-15 months and you don't usually do medical and provide police check till asked later on. You may not ever hear from a CO until grant time if nothing else is required.

• 2 weeks later...

snifter, I received a generated e-mail reminding me to upload any evidence that may still need uploading, including police and health checks. I know that isn't contact from a CO, so should i still wait until contacted by a c/o in getting these things or should I get them sorted anyway? 13 months into visa processing time. Thanks :)

Archived