Health Examination status

stephanie1982

Hi hoping someone can help me with understanding what the health examination status within my immi account means.

We have all had our medicals which were updated on immi account on friday...mine and my 3 children's all stated Health Requirement - health clearance provided - no action required

My husbands stated Health Requirement - examination ready for assessment - no action required. We knew this would be referred as he has had a recent operation on his back due to slipped disc... this status has changed today to health clearance provided!! Does this mean that somebody has reviewed and they are happy with everything and he has now been given health clearance??

Hope someone can enlighten us!

Thanks in advance

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15

• 2 months later...
Hi Stephanie how did u go with this? I am currently in the same situation with my husband

Hi

All was absolutely fine...he was provided with health clearance without needing to provide any further information and our visas were granted on the 11th Jan x

IELTS passed 5.8.15 ANMAC submitted 12.8.15 AHPRA submitted 12.8.15 Skills assessment ANMAC completed 14.9.15 EOI submitted for 190 visa 21.9.15 State Sponsorship WA granted 30.9.15 Invite to apply for 190 visa 10.10.15 Visa Application submitted 14.10.15 all docs front loaded....PCC and medicals completed and online by 13.11.15 awaiting decision!

• 1 month later...

Archived