489 Visa

ODonovan

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like some information on the correct procedure for applying for a 489 Visa.

I have got all my documents for The VEATASSESS assessment and I am going to send off these documents this week once I have had thm authenticated by a solicitor.

If I am assessed as qualified I must then submit an Expression of Interest. How do I do this? is there a specific site. I have done some searches but cannot seem to find a link or I am possibly looking in the wrong place,

Best regards,

Billy.

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like some information on the correct procedure for applying for a 489 Visa.

I have got all my documents for The VEATASSESS assessment and I am going to send off these documents this week once I have had thm authenticated by a solicitor.

If I am assessed as qualified I must then submit an Expression of Interest. How do I do this? is there a specific site. I have done some searches but cannot seem to find a link or I am possibly looking in the wrong place,

Best regards,

Billy.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/489-

Hello,

Best regards,

Billy.

Hi Billy,

You need to make sure that you meet the point score for the 489 prior to lodging your Expression of Interest. Are you looking at family sponsored or state nominated 489?

Joy

Archived